Re: All - Update -- NVDA saying "Less Than" before everything I read and do

Takuya Nishimoto

Did you enable "Use spelling functionality if supported" option in the
speech category?
If you use a synthesizer which does not support the spelling
functionality, such an issue may occur.

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@gmail.com

2018年9月20日(木) 21:22 Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@gmail.com>:

I set the < and > symbols to "None" and "Never," and no change
whatsoever. This has to be in the scripts somewhere, surely. This is
with latest update, 2018.3.1.

Nance

On 9/20/18, Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@gmail.com> wrote:
No, that isn't it; I changed the punctuation setting to "Some" and
still same. This just happened recently. Don't know if it was the new
update or what.

Thanks,

Nance

On 9/20/18, James AUSTIN <james.londonsw15@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Nance
Have you checked to see at what level the punctuation level is set?
Sounds
like it might be set to most