Re: All - Update -- NVDA saying "Less Than" before everything I read and do

Quentin Christensen

Takuya sounds like he might have encountered this before.

Failing that, have you tried restarting NVDA with add-ons disabled, just in case it's an add-on playing funny?  If it is an add-on, check to see if there are updates to any, and try enabling them one at a time to see what causes it.  If you do find the culprit, do please let us know.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 10:49 PM Takuya Nishimoto <nishimotz@...> wrote:
Did you enable "Use spelling functionality if supported" option in the
speech category?
If you use a synthesizer which does not support the spelling
functionality, such an issue may occur.

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@...

2018年9月20日(木) 21:22 Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@...>:

> I set the < and > symbols to "None" and "Never," and no change
> whatsoever. This has to be in the scripts somewhere, surely. This is
> with latest update, 2018.3.1.
>
> Nance
>
> On 9/20/18, Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@...> wrote:
> > No, that isn't it; I changed the punctuation setting to "Some" and
> > still same. This just happened recently. Don't know if it was the new
> > update or what.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Nance
> >
> > On 9/20/18, James AUSTIN <james.londonsw15@...> wrote:
> >> Hi Nance
> >> Have you checked to see at what level the punctuation level is set?
> >> Sounds
> >> like it might be set to most
> >
> > --
> > Nancy Shackelford --Walk On Faith And Trust In Love - Michael Reid--
> >

> --
> Nancy Shackelford --Walk On Faith And Trust In Love - Michael Reid--

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess