Re: NVDA 2018.3.1rc1 fix for Firefox crashing

Brice Mijares

I think it's only my home page
start.att.net
Finally was able to bring up the elements list, NVDA f-7. I still rather use FX 52.x. as said page don't refresh. That is, if that's whats going on, as it does in latest version of FX, 60.2.0. I haven't added any ad ons yet. Thank you.

Hi Brice,
With the refreshing problem, is it just your home page, or does it happen on other pages as well (Google, Wikipedia, NV Access, etc)?  Does it happen if you use say Narrator or an older build of NVDA?
If it is specific to NVDA, a copy of your NVDA log could be helpful. And all the other usual things to try like restarting NVDA with add-ons disabled etc.
Quentin.
On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 2:10 AM Brice Mijares <bricemijares@... <mailto:bricemijares@...>> wrote:
Update, rebooted my system after NVDA update and the website still acts
as if it's refreshing.
Lstart.att.net <http://Lstart.att.net>
No longer does NVDA seem like it wants to crash. Just the refreshing
proble at my home page.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager