Jackie - - Update -- NVDA saying "Less Than" before everything I read and do

Nancy Shackelford

Triple Talk USB. Does not need battery. I can't find the addon for
this on N V D A site.

Nance

On 9/20/18, Jackie <abletec@...> wrote:
Nance, is this a triple talk USB or another variant? Does it have a
battery?

On 9/20/18, Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@...> wrote:
I need to research and find how to do that restart, but I just
discovered something: When I use a synth such as ETI Eloquence, the
"less than" is not spoken as it is when using my Triple Talk device.
Any suggestions?? Absolutely weird!

Thanks in advance,

Nance

Failing that, have you tried restarting NVDA with add-ons disabled, just
in
case it's an add-on playing funny? If it is an add-on, check to see if
there are updates to any, and try enabling them one at a time to see
what
causes it. If you do find the culprit, do please let us know.

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

www.nvaccess.org