From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2018 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] New problem

Hi Jim,

The image didn't come through. I was going to say maybe because it was to
the list, but your signature image came through so I'm not sure.

Quentin.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 2:10 PM Jim Pipczak <jim.pipczak@visionaustralia.org>
wrote:

Hi Q,

I installed the new 18.3.1 version at work on a Windows 10 laptop. Nothing
to do with Firefox this time.

As part of the installation I got the following message as per the image.

I assume this will cause some problems with speech along the way.

Thanks,

Jim.

Jim Pipczak
Access Technology Service Development Lead
Service Innovation
Vision Australia
346 Macaulay Rd (cnr Stubbs St) Kensington VIC 3031

M: +614 3375 7598 T: +613 8378 1243 (I: 344243)
E: Jim.Pipczak@visionaustralia.org
www.visionaustralia.org

[image: Vision Australia. Blindness. Low Vision. Opportunity. - logo]

[image: Vision Australia. Winner of the Australian HR Award for Best
Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Program. - logo]

The history, culture, diversity and value of all Aboriginal and Torres
Strait Islander peoples are recognised, acknowledged and respected.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/