From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2018 7:12 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Question to any users of Visual Studio

Hello,

I am teaching myself Python, and C Sharp, and have just downloaded and
installed the Free Microsoft Visual Studio 2017.

NVDA and Jaws 2018 will read some things in Visual Studio, and was wondering
if any here use Visual Studio to do your programing?

I am either using it wrong, or not enough is getting read by either Screen
Reader. So am asking if any here use this program to do your programing.

Thanks again, for any reply,

Dave