Re: converting EPUB to word offline

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

What's the purpose of converting the epub books to other formats?

If the reason is so you can read them without an epub reader, or to make them more accessible, I'd like to point out that epub books are simply html files packaged in a zip container for easy distribution/reading. All you need to do to read these books is unzip them to the directory of your choice, then open them using your web browser, and poof, instant accessible book.

Of course, this won't work with drm protected epub files, and since the epub format allows for rediculous naming standards, it may be difficult to find all the files of your book in the proper order, but nonetheless, it works just fine, and is the only way I read epub formatted books, of which I have many.

On 9/20/2018 8:50 AM, Sociohack AC wrote:
 can you guys suggest some application to convert epub to word offline? or epub to pdf?
--
Regards,
Sociohack