Re: Question to any users of Visual Studio

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Hi.  I use Visual Studio daily for my work.  My advise to you is not to download the latest update of vs2017 as it crashes with both your Jaws and NVDA screen readers after you create your project.  Go to

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/productinfo/installing-an-earlier-release-of-vs2017

and download the earlier version before the 15.8 calamity, which is 15.76.  That version works fine with both Jaws and NVDA.  Cheers!

On 20/9/2018 10:12 PM, Dave wrote:
Hello,

I am teaching myself Python, and C Sharp, and have just downloaded and installed the Free Microsoft Visual Studio 2017.

NVDA and Jaws 2018 will read some things in Visual Studio, and was wondering if any here use Visual Studio to do your programing?

I am either using it wrong, or not enough is getting read by either Screen Reader. So am asking if any here use this program to do your programing.

Thanks again, for any reply,

Dave