GoldWave and Resource Monitor 18.10 #addonrelease

Hi all,

In about half an hour from now, GoldWave and Resource Monitor add-on version 18.10 will hit the air. GoldWave brings localization updates (and a surprise to be revealed later), and Resource Monitor will be more accurate when dealing with large memory and storage capacity (also comes with a surprise).

Note for folks using Windows 10 Insider Preview builds: some of you were telling me that, in some cases, NVDA did not recognize Insider builds correctly when you press NVDA+Shift+number row 6. This has been corrected with Resource Monitor 18.10.

As always, you can visit the community add-ons website to download these updates when they become available, or use Add-on Updater to check for updates.

As for the surprise I’m talking about: more on that very soon.

Cheers,

Joseph