Re: NVDA 2018.3.1rc1 fix for Firefox crashing

Quentin Christensen

Hi Brice,

There is an option you can change to diable auto-refresh.  It's not as easy to find as it used to be but I found it here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1204335

Basically:
1. press alt+d to go to the address bar and type:
about:config
2. Press enter to activate the "I accept the risk" button.
3. Type accessibility.blockautorefresh in the search box.
4. Tab to move to the list of results and use the arrow keys to select the accessibility.blockautorefresh one.
5. Press ENTER to toggle it and set it to "true".

Let us know if that helps.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 11:58 PM Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...> wrote:
I think it's only my home page
start.att.net
Finally was able to bring up the elements list, NVDA f-7. I still rather
use FX 52.x. as said page don't refresh. That is, if that's whats going
on, as it does in latest version of FX, 60.2.0. I haven't added any ad
ons yet. Thank you.