Re: New problem

Quentin Christensen

Thanks Jim!

I must admit, I too have been guilty of wondering what on earth is going wrong and needing to be reminded to reboot myself (well, sometimes I could do with a reboot, but rebooting the computer at least)...

Glad it's all behaving now anyway!

Quentin.

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 8:24 AM Jim Pipczak <jim.pipczak@...> wrote:

Hi Q,

I didn’t do what I tell everyone else to do when something strange happens, and that is to reboot. Once I did everything worked as expected.

I’ll remember about attachments in the future as well.

As for the Firefox issue, the 18.3.1 version fixed the problem. Well done to the team on a quick fix. I think it’s time for a new donation.

Thanks.

Jim