Re: Pumbered Lists in Word

kelby carlson

I figured out how to get NVDA to read me the numbers, at least. I'm still having issues getting the automatic numbers that I want when I have to edit things.

On 9/21/2018 9:58 AM, Cohn, Jonathan wrote:
Are you using the programs auto-numbering to number your paragraphs? Also, which version of Word are you using. If you would like to send me a private copy of an example file, I would be glad to figure out the best option.

Take care,

Jonathan Cohn

´╗┐On 9/21/18, 6:52 AM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of kelby carlson" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of kelbycarlson@gmail.com> wrote:

For some reason when I create a list in Word by numbering each paragraph, NVDA will not read the numbers once I have completed the list. Does anyone know a way to fix this?