problems starting nvda with windows 1809 as an insider

Dave Grossoehme

This morning Adobe Reader wasn't working, so, I decided to run a restore on my computer.  It's running win1809 64 bit version. After the restore was completed I just received a jingle when the machine starts up.  It doesn't make any difference if alt+y for the uac is pressed or not.  I was going to uninstall nvda, but I can't get past the area to give a donation in the web site.  It doesn't make any difference whether admin is used from the shortcut in my desktop.  I have also tried using the option to run with Jaws.  I've also tried to refresh it or go back to the previous version and also tried problem solving it but nothing seems to let me in.  Thank in advance for help here.

Dave