Re: StationPlaylist Studio add-on 18.10.1/18.09.3-LTS #addonrelease

Hi,

Already fixed in 18.10 from the add-on side. A more general fix is on its way (it’ll show up tonight).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Inam Uddin via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 5:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] StationPlaylist Studio add-on 18.10.1/18.09.3-LTS #AddonRelease

Respected Joseph, other than God nobody is perfect but the question is that when and how you will fix it?

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

You can contact me via gmail:

Inamuddin09@...

Outlook:

Inam092@...

Yahoo:

Inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

Charlsdarwin1969@...

Talk with me on Skype:

Charlsdarwin1

Follow me on my twitter ID:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell no.:

+92-334-3348409                                             

Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 4:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] StationPlaylist Studio add-on 18.10.1/18.09.3-LTS #AddonRelease

Hi,

This was my fault, and unfortunately, a manual download should be attempted (from add-ons website, sorry about that).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Inam Uddin via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 4:39 PM

Dear Joseph, the matter of fact is that the latest windows 10 app essential is 18.10 and I have 18.09.1 when I go to check for update, it is giving me your development update which is 20 million or so why not 18.10?

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

You can contact me via gmail:

Inamuddin09@...

Outlook:

Inam092@...

Yahoo:

Inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

Charlsdarwin1969@...

Talk with me on Skype:

Charlsdarwin1

Follow me on my twitter ID:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell no.:

+92-334-3348409                                             

Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 11:15 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] StationPlaylist Studio add-on 18.10.1/18.09.3-LTS #AddonRelease

Hi all,

Shortly after release of SPL add-on 18.10, a broadcaster reported an issue where Studio won’t play the first track after an encoder was connected to a streaming server. After some investigation, the problem was traced to wxPython 4 (NVDA 2018.3.x) where text output would fail under some circumstances (specifically, wxPython 4 is more strict about where timers can be invoked from).

Because this affects everyone (except for people using really old builds) who are using NVDA 2018.3.x, I’m going to release version 18.10.1 and 18.09.3-LTS for those on stable and longterm channels, respectively. For those using development snapshots, revision A of September 21st build will also be released.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.