Re: CodeFactory Vocalizer

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi All,
For those who are using the CodeFactory varient of the Vocalizer voices, if you downloaded your voices before May of this year, the speach engine has been updated.
Before updating I would recommend deactivating your current installation because the voice system has got a bit of an overhall.
We now have imbedded high and imbedded pro instead of premium high and imbedded high.
The difference is imbedded pro takes up less space, but there doesn't seem to be a difference in the voices beyond a slight increase in speed.
There are also two new voices Joel and Noel, but they sound exactly the same to me.
I hope this information helps someone.
Chris