From: "Robert Kingett" <kingettr@gmail.com>
To: <main@beta.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 12:19 PM
Subject: [nvda] [beta] Site updates

Thanks Mark! Be sure the Icons have a text alternative or alt text for
screen readers. Thanks again!

On 9/21/2018 10:40 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Changes to the site this week:

* BUGFIX: Fixed a bug in the /downloadarchives API endpoint.
* CHANGE: Added a bunch of panels to Account, Edit Sub and Member
pages to try to make things more clear. Also worked on some of the
descriptions.
* BUGFIX: The 'To' header line of Email Integrations contained an
invalid email address.
* NEW: Made the database table map view display much quicker,
without the flickering as it loaded the map.
* NEW: New member post status overrides: Override: moderate the
first message of every topic this person starts and Override:
moderate all topics started by this person
* API: New subscription post_status values:
sub_poststatus_modfirstmessage, sub_poststatus_modstartedtopics
* CHANGE: Made New Poll a tab in the sidebar instead of a button on
the New Topic page.
* NEW: Respect column colors in table map views.
* NEW: In a table map view, we now pop up a title when mousing over
a pin.
* NEW: In a premium group, when viewing a table with an address,
changed the toggle buttons between map and list views.
* NEW: Upgraded to Fontawesome 5.3.1
* BUGFIX: In a premium group, when changing the sort of a table with
an address in list view, it'd go back to map view.
* MISC: Cleaned up a lot of CSS on the website and made all the
icons a consistent type.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Mark