From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 11:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Need some browser and screenreader input on a page

I'm not exactly sure when the date moving back problem occurs. It may occur when I am on the first date and move up to the line that says something like showing events after (a date.) Look for earlier events. When I move back from the first event, or perhaps from the line about showing events though I think its back from the first event, the date of events shown from changes. I'm not sure to what extent this may happen using JAWS.

We need reports from other members. I'm using an old version of JAWS but I see all headings. Also, when I press enter on the showing events line in JAWS, the date line changes, as you would expect it to do. When I pressed enter using NVDA on that line, nothing changed.

In both cases, I am using an old copy of both screen-readers and Chrome is somewhat old as well.

I don't know this, but I suspect this may be some sort of JAVA script problem. I found that the calendar doesn't display if I turn JAVA off.