From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Need some browser and screenreader input on a page

I didn't test nearly as much with JAWS. If you try this with NVDA, you can move back to something like 4/15. Presumably, that is the earliest date on the calendar since there is no reason earlier dates shouldn't be moved to if they were available. But when I turned browse mode off, attempting to move did nothing. So what is the relation between browse mode, upward movement and the behavior? I don't have the technical knowledge to know if this makes sense but I suspect it is a JAVA script problem in combination with one or more screen-readers.