Re: has anybody seen this using windows 1803

Rosemarie Chavarria

I haven't heard of it or seen it before either.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Ballou
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 8:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] has anybody seen this using windows 1803

howdy folks,

Has anyone seen the following message when trying to download content from the web using windows 1803, (Authentication Required, your computer is blocked) the dialog box also has edit fields for a user name and password. One of my musician friends is trying to send me a set of jazz Mp3's for our next upcoming rehearsal. Is this some sort of windows security thing or what? Never seen it before.

Tony