From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 3:16 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Need some browser and screenreader input on a page

Our charity has a page with an events calendar on it at
www.kingstonassociationforblind.org

Now with nvda, I can navigate by header to the frame with the calendar in
it. I can hear it say the date its showing events from, with a clickable if
you wish to change it, but when I cursor down, it seems that the calendar
date is a month before the date its supposed to be.
With me so far?
However just powered up jaws 2018 and tried to do the same thing. Headers
do not seem to work to that point. I need to stop before it and go down, but
I'm still cursoring down and this time the event in the calendar does not
alter at all. This is in the latest version of firefox and the latest
version of Waterfox. Both seem to behave the same, ie differently on the
calendar.

Its as if the calendar thinks I've hit the scroll up in nvda but is OK in
Jaws. About the headings, well I am not an expert on Jaws, so I might be
missing something.

So what is occurring, our site builder is beginning to lose his mind!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-