From: "Inam Uddin via Groups.Io" <charlsdarwin1969@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 4:17 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote

Respected friend, as far as new remote addon is concern, it is not available!
Thanks to Joseph Lee who patched old remote addon so it will work with NVDA 2018.3.1
If you need it,
Please Click Here
Charlsdarwin1

It is nice to be im
portant but it is more important to be nice!
You can contact me via gmail:
Inamuddin09@...
Outlook:
Inam092@...