Re: CAPTCHA Be Gone abandoned also?

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 02:55 AM, Richard Bartholomew wrote:
Also, you are placing a lot of faith in someone who will probably be able to see your logon details as well as the captcha!
Well, for myself, as a volunteer for Be My Eyes, I know very well both what the formal rules are (which would forbid such unethical behavior) and the informal rules are (which would forbid such unethical behavior).

Also, as has been pointed out, passwords themselves are virtually never shown by default, and I can't imagine there's any blind individual who would frequently wish to turn on the show password feature where it is available.

It is one thing to be cautious and another to be paranoid.  There is no reason to believe that people volunteering to assist in this way are doing so to do you harm.

           ~ Bertrand Russell