Re: CAPTCHA Be Gone abandoned also?

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

I like to have a good monitor so I can show people weird and psychedelic films. Just bought a decent one for $150. I too don’t have loads of space, but this’ll do for now.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Darren Harris via Groups.Io
Sent: September 24, 2018 11:27 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] CAPTCHA Be Gone abandoned also?

I completely agree with you! When I lost my site, what site I had, I got rid of my old gaming machine, because it was of no use to me anymore. The monitor and everything associated with it I have gotten rid of. I now have a laptop. Ironically it is much more powerful than what I had before, but because there is no tower system or external monitor, I now have a great deal more space than I did have. I spent a lot of money on my laptop, because I want it to last a good few years. But yes, if I ever did have to get another monitor, then I would get the cheapest available. Because there would be absolutely no point in me buying anything decent as I could not use it any more.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 16:18, Cristóbal <cristobalmuli@...> wrote:

For my desktop, I’ve got an old beat up monitor I scored at the Good Will for something like seven bucks.

It irks me to no end to pay for something that I have absolutely no use for. I.E. fifty to one hundred or even more bucks for a screen. The only reason I even have one is for the times I need some eyeballs to look at something that may be giving me trouble. Otherwise, the cheaper, the better.

Cristóbal