Re: CAPTCHA Be Gone abandoned also?

Gene

Whether it was more expensive than it should have been is one question.  But being blind may cost you some money because you may need a service that you need to pay for.  Ideally, you would get such services for free but this is not an ideal world and assuming that someone charging for something is exploiting you is not reasonable nor valid logic.  It depends.

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] CAPTCHA Be Gone abandoned also?

I’m glad it’s gone. Why should anybody have to pay to solve captures? It was nothing more than exploitation!

On 24 Sep 2018, at 16:07, Ervin, Glenn <glenn.ervin@...> wrote:

The only trouble with this solution is that I use a “headless” computer.

I could hook it up to a TV, but I would have to unplug some stuff and find an extra HDMI cable.

But I have used that app on other computers that I had a monitor connected to, when I was setting up the BIOS.

So for most folks, that is a good solution.

Glenn

It is a NUC PPYH, a small portable desktop, and I don’t normally have a monitor connected to it.