Re: another puzzling seting - this time Winamp

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Hi Jiles. Yeah that’s one NVDA needs to look into now that Winamp finally is making a come back possibly in October. Your right that NVDA does not read the list of tracks. I’m thinking an add-on suggestion should be submitted here.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Giles Turnbull <giles.turnbull@...>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 11:11:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] another puzzling seting - this time Winamp

Hi all,

I have another puzzling program issue, this time with Winamp.

I'm sure I've experienced this before,but I can't for the life of me remember how I sorted it out!

It relates to the Winamp 5.666 edition. I use it on my home laptop, my tablet computer and this new Dell laptop that I've got for university work.

For some reason I cannot navigate the playlist with NVDA. I suspect there is a setting that relates to how tracks are displayed, but I can't spot it in the preferences. The playlist window is definitely active.

If I move into the playlist I simply cannot navigate up and down the list. All NVDA says is “List.” I have a good 30 mp3s in the playlist and, even if I start a new playlist and then enqueue a further set of mp3s, I remain unable to navigate the playlist.

I didn't bring the Winamp 5.666 installer with me, unfortunately.

I installed the NVDA extended Winamp addon last night but that doesn't seem to have changed anything.

Any suggestions very welcome.

Giles