Re: I have a couple addons that are several years old that I want to keep, so I'm guessing I shouldn't update NVDA at this time...

Looking at your situation, unless those add-ons are updated, you can't update. That might become an issue soon.

I do not recall if you run Windows 10 or not. If you do, you might have issues. If not, no really big issues.

On 9/24/2018 7:35 PM, Sharni-Lee Ward wrote:
Hey,

I've been hearing a lot over the grapevine about issues with the latest
NVDA being incompatible with various addons due to changes, and I have a
couple synth addons that are several years old, as well as an old
version of the Emoticons addon. I've been pretty anxious about messing
with computer stuff lately, and the last time I went to update an addon
I had to remove it from the Appdata because uninstalling it in NVDA
didn't work. I haven't updated since 2018.1 and part of me is scared to...