Re: NVDA and Focus Blue 5th

Mallard

Hello ET,

Home calling...

Use the link I shared; get the drive from dropbox, install it, then choose "Freedom Scientific" in the list of braille displays in the NVDA Braille menu.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 25/09/2018 03:10, E.T. via Groups.Io ha scritto:
   I run a Windows 7 virtual machine with the latest NVDA on a Mac. I need to install a driver for the display but it seems not to install. The dialog shows the installation progress then closes without telling me what the end result was. In the NVDA settings, the Focus is not in the list of displays to choose from. Can someone offers some ideas here? Thanks.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   Ancient.Aliens@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?