Makes sense. Thanks. I probably didn't keep into account that all copies of Firefox see the extension. I took it for granted that only the main installation got it.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 25/09/2018 10:05, Gene ha scritto:
Look and see if the program you want to use it in sees it. As I recall, when I install a firefox add-on, all copies of Firefox see it.  It's an extension so look in that category.
*From:* Mallard <mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu>
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 25, 2018 2:38 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] CAPTCHA Be Gone abandoned also?

Hello list,

I tried to install Webvisum in a portable Firefox 52.x esr version, but
my computer decided to install it in the current Firefox instead.

I know it's a daft question, but how can I install it in the portable
instead?

I'd never had this issue before.

Thanks in advance, ciao,

Ollie

Il 25/09/2018 05:07, Gene ha scritto:
But Webvism can still be used if you use an older version of firefox.
So you can use a portable version of Firefox for only sites that
require captcha solution and a current version for all other sites.
I'm curious about what will happen when the domain, if I'm using the
right term, for Webvism has to be renewed.  You may recall that a few
years ago, whoever was supposed to do so forgot and it wasn't
available for many days. So the question is will it be renewed again
or will it just disappear one day?
*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
<nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>