From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 11:33 AM
Subject: [nvda] In-Process and information on NVDA Remote

Hi everyone, I've written an "In-Process" post today. Importantly in this
edition, is the link to the packaged version of NVDA Remote which works
with NVDA 2018.3.1. Thanks to Joseph Lee for providing the update. Also, a
bit of background on why some add-ons needed updates to begin with.

You can read this week's In-Process here:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-25-september-2018/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager