From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] stopping DropBox from importing photos from removable media

How are you looking for the check box? Have you looked in the properties available from the system tray when you open the Drop Box menu in that way? I don't know if they are in properties, but the web site has a lot of accessibility problems and if you are using the web site, that may explain why you can't find the check box.