Re: nvda and focus 40

Brian Tew

Oh hey, I remember now. Forgive me, i am getting old.
the setup file was not in the right place.
At first I got a message saying setup exe was not found.
I had to search for it.
Hit windows key and type focus 40. do not hit enter.
Arrow down until you hear setup or maybe you have to find results in folders.
Anyway, keep searching and you will find one or two setup files for focus 40.
there is a 32-bit and a 64 bit version.
Click the one appropriate for your computer.
I did the 64 bit.
Go through the setup.
Hope this helps, man.

On Sep 25, 2018, at 11:04 AM, E.T. <ancient.aliens@icloud.com> wrote:

I have, several times. Installation does not complete.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 9/25/2018 8:40 AM, Brian Tew wrote:
After you download the driler you have to click on it and go thru the setup proceedure.
On Sep 25, 2018, at 9:15 AM, E.T. <ancient.aliens@icloud.com> wrote:
I've done that. The driver installation runs but after I connect the Focus and look in its properties, there is no driver installed and it still is not listed. So I don't think the install completed.
From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?
On 9/24/2018 11:45 PM, Brian Tew wrote:
I had the same problem in windows 10.
You have to download and install the focus driver from freedom scientific; then f'oc,us 40 will be one 'of the choices.