Re: another puzzling seting - this time Winamp

Giles Turnbull

Hi Gene,

thanks for the link to your WinAmp tutorial, I will have a read of that. You are correct though that I used to be able to navigate up and down the playlist and pick spcific tracks to play if i wanted ... but now something in this new installation is not working and I can't figure out why!

Even without the Winamp addon I've been able to navigate the playlist but, on this copy, I can't!

I don't have equalizer showing, just the main window and the playlist window, and I get into the playlist by pressing CTRL + ESC.

I'll be popping home from uni in a month's time so should be able to use the 5.666 installer againa at that point. I might even head back sooner specifically for that purpose!

Giles