Re: Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site

By the way, I just experimented with moving the mouse using Golden Cursor, and whether I left click using an actual left click on my mouse pad or number pad slash when I'm positioned over the "Reply" link to bring up the reply composition for Groups.io, or the "Reply to Group" button to send the message, both work.

The visual mouse position is the same as though I had moved it via the actual mouse pad.

           ~ Bertrand Russell