Re: Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site

Gene

That sounds like another way to do what I had in mind.  I hadn't considered using NVDA to move the mouse and then clicking the actual mouse.

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site

Ron,

           If  the number pad slash is not working as a left mouse click when you have the mouse pointer positioned where it should be with Golden Cursor, you can also use the "immobile mouse" trick.  This is much easier to do if your system has an optical mouse, which you can tape over the laser source on the bottom that reads movement and still be able to move the mouse without it thinking it's moved.  If it's an older mouse with a ball you can tape the mouse into place on your desktop out of the way somewhere, but be able to hit the actual left click and right click button when needed.

           ~ Bertrand Russell