Hi Gene,

I want to make sure I am understanding this correctly.  I have been using the keystrokes insert + numpad slash when highlighting the submit button and have then pressed the numpad slash by itself to try to activate it.  I have also tried insert + numpad minus to highlight the item and have then used numpad slash by itself to try to activate it.  Am I missing something else?

Thanks again.

On 9/25/2018 11:02 PM, Gene wrote:
Developers may want to comment.

I call it the virtual mouse but technically, I'm not sure what it should be called.  As I understand it, whether you route the mouse with the NVDA numpad command or with the Golden Triangle, you are routing the actual thing the physical mouse moves.  You can see what you can do in this case but I wouldn't be surprised if you have to use a physical mouse and click the physical mouse.  there are times, I don't know why, when I can move the mouse with the numpad command to the right place and clicking it does nothing.  I suspect I could use a physical mouse and click it successfully instead.

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 10:22 PM, Gene wrote:
he golden cursor, I believe, works with the same virtual mouse as NVDA does.
Well, whatever it works with it actually moves the physical mouse pointer along with it.    The position is expressed based on the actual screen resolution, which is why if you're sharing location data you have to be sure that the screen resolution on both machines is the same and that the window in question is maximized.

When I move the mouse using Golden Cursor it moves precisely as though I were moving the mouse itself (but, of course, a bit more orderly since arrow keys are being used).

           ~ Bertrand Russell

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"