Re: Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site

Ron Canazzi

Hi Jen,

It actually says: 'submit button.'

On 9/26/2018 12:55 AM, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi

Out of curiosity could the button be a graphic.

The reason i ask this I have seen even on my own banking website where they have used a graphic for the button and it will state graphic but acts as a button.

Or does it actually say button?

Gene nz

On 26/09/2018 2:46 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
By the way, I just experimented with moving the mouse using Golden Cursor, and whether I left click using an actual left click on my mouse pad or number pad slash when I'm positioned over the "Reply" link to bring up the reply composition for Groups.io, or the "Reply to Group" button to send the message, both work.

The visual mouse position is the same as though I had moved it via the actual mouse pad.

           ~ Bertrand Russell

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"