Re: Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site

Gene

I don't know.  I don't know if the problem is that you can't move to the button now or if the button can't be clicked with the mouse click in your screen-reader.  I suspect it’s the second reason but I don't know.  I think you could likely click it with a physical mouse but you may want to try the Golden Cursor first.  I haven't used it so I can't discuss how to work with it.

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site

Hi Brian, Gene and group,

So would I benefit from the use of Golden Cursor?  Would it perhaps precisely locate the button and actually activate it?

Thanks.

On 9/25/2018 10:35 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 10:22 PM, Gene wrote:
he golden cursor, I believe, works with the same virtual mouse as NVDA does.
Well, whatever it works with it actually moves the physical mouse pointer along with it.    The position is expressed based on the actual screen resolution, which is why if you're sharing location data you have to be sure that the screen resolution on both machines is the same and that the window in question is maximized.

When I move the mouse using Golden Cursor it moves precisely as though I were moving the mouse itself (but, of course, a bit more orderly since arrow keys are being used).

           ~ Bertrand Russell

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"