Simply told, the procedure is unaccessible so cal your bank and tel them.
Davy

I tried that already.  It did not work.

On 9/26/2018 2:00 AM, Gene wrote:
There is one more thing you can try.  I have no idea if it might
work.  Move to the button in the usual way.  Then, turn off browse
mode and press the space bar.  I doubt that will work but its one more
thing to try.
*From:* Gene <mailto:gsasner@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, September 26, 2018 12:58 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site

Insert numpad minus has nothing to do with what you are doing.  the
first procedure you described is the way you move the mouse to the
current position and then left click it with numpad slash.  But
whether the golden Cursor might be any more successful, I don't know.
If you had a physical mouse, you might be able to click it after using
numpad insert slash to move the mouse to the button and that might
work.  Or you might have to actually move the physical mouse to the
correct position, then click it.  I don't know which of these might work.
Gene