Re: Announcement: Free live tech support via Skype users group between June 13th and August 12th

Bhavya shah

Hi all,
In case you are wondering how to get hold of the Skype NVDA Support
Group, you can join it by this link -
https://join.skype.com/qtrZGwFaHIJ9
Various people even have group calls and text chats at other times
with questions, answers, and support going on all the time too. Feel
free to tune in.
Looking forward to meeting many of you out here and connecting!
Thanks.

I think many people who are in need of tech support probably do not yet use

twitter either.
Just a thought. I certainly don't.
Brian

bglists@...