From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 10:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] O.T.: A friend needs info on screen readers history for
her thesis

Hi,
Please tell your friend to interview the following people: Travis Siegal
(who is a member of this list I believe and familiar with Window Bridge),
Ted Henter (JAWS creator), Doug Gefrey (Window-Eyes and Vocal Eyes), Marc
Mulcahy (various projects), Matt Campbell (System Access), Eric Damery
(Vfo/Vispero), Doug Lee (scripting), Mick (NV Access), Jeff Bishop
(Microsoft and advocacy leadership), and if your friend wants to, me (NVDA
and latest developments).
Cheers,
Joseph