Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: [nvda] Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site

E.T.

And neither are these responses, including mine. (smiles)

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

Sounds like hijacking to me too. That post from Carlos wasn't necessary.
*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] *On Behalf Of *Ron Canazzi
*Sent:* Wednesday, September 26, 2018 12:00 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: [nvda] Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site
Hi Carlos,
Why did you post this item about list moderators in the  thread concerning the submit button issue?  Sounds like hijacking to me!
On 9/26/2018 12:37 PM, Carlos wrote:
    Is it not the responsibility of those who read these post to
decide if they want to click on unfamiliar web links?
    If the list is monitored by moderators is it not their
responsibility to make sure that all posts that contain web links be
checked before allowing such posts on the list?
    It should be mandatory that all posts on the list which contain
web links be thoroughly checked out before being allowed on the list.
    On more than one occasion posts have gotten on this list which
should have been checked out by moderators before having ever been
allowed on the list!
    There should be some kind of filtering rules set up to make
sure that posts that have web links be kept out until the moderators
checked them out.
    List moderators need to look at all the changes that are
happening all over the internet to monitor content before it ever
gets to anyone's browsers!
    And yes! I know that I will be called into the principal's
office for having posted this publicly on the list for everyone to
read!  However, we all need to ask the moderators to keep the list
as uncluttered as possible!
On 9/26/2018 8:04 AM, Gene wrote:
That's largely because of poor training, however.  Not for
everything, but for a lot of what people do, you can learn
perhaps ten or fifteen commands that are different for a
different screen-reader and do a lot of what you could do
before.  Most of what people do uses Windows or program
commands.  a different screen-reader may use different screen
review commands and a different command for read title bar and
certain other commands, but a lot of what people do would be the
same because a lot of what is done doesn't use screen-reader
commands.