The latest versions of NVDA will not install on my Acer Swift Notebook

John J. Boyer

The machine is running Windows 10 home, presumably a recent update. The last version that will install is 2018.2.1.
Subsequent attempts to install end with the Windows error message instalation terminated by User. I have not taken any
action
since pressing the install button. The machine eventually returns to a normal window, but memory has been corrupted. I
have to restart to get things to work normally.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...