Re: NVEDA sort of half locking up when working with firefox

George <slr1bpz@...>

FWIW, Firefox works well on both of my windows 7 home premium 64 bit laptops with Window-eyes 8.4.

George

From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVEDA sort of half locking up when working with firefox

At this point, you haven't done anything to determine whether the problem is with NVDA or Firefox.  Of course, you can try running Firefox with various add ons disabled in NVDA but I would think the best first test would be to use a different screen-reader, such as a JAWS demo with Firefox.  The newer versions of Firefox may have problems and experimenting with disabling add ons may just waist time if they aren't the problem.

I've seen complaints about the new versions of Firefox here for a number of weeks.  I haven't seen a lot, but I've seen them.