Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: [nvda] Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site

The point of using a computer is changing though.

I like my ai I like my control

But I have friends in the now generation, they want their system to work.

If it breaks they run the recovery disk and assume it will work.

Users want the systems to work.

They don't care if they can only use a certain thing.

Technitions and those that want to will still be able to hack in or get in and use their systems if they want but it will probably be a  hobby thing like model trains are now.

Using a computer completely open, or heck driving a petrol car.

That may be strange now but driving a car will become a thing of the past.

Glen,

I think you might be right. A friend of mine was telling me one time that it may get to the point where we'll be totally locked out from using the computer. I agree with you about the training. If things are constantly changing, then what good is it to have all that training? It would be just a waste of time.

Rosemarie