Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: [nvda] Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site

To be honest all businesses use windows, windows is what everyone uses.

I have a lot of stuff on windows.

I don't think windows will ever end or rather not end like that ms are pushing for a unified interface, a unified os.

Its happening with touch it will happen with things.

We will still have desktop terminals and such.

I don't see us ever loosing  those.

Even in startrek where its all ai and such, people still type.

True its terminals, and large mainframes and computer grids but we will still have the basic things.

On 9/28/2018 4:20 AM, Ervin, Glenn wrote:
As far as desktop systems, I suspect Microsoft is going to move away from them after Windows 10, and desktop systems will be left to Linux.
I think Microsoft will simply sell security upgrades to Windows 7 and 10, with 10 being their last official desktop style operating system.
Thankfully Linux has accessibility built into the main distributions.
If we see Windows discontinuing for desktop systems, we may hope for the developers of NVDA to move over to the Open source Linux platform.
Glenn the uncertain prognosticator
LOL