Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: [nvda] Problem With Submit Button On My Banking Site

To be honest on training, I learned to use ms office xp, windows 95 and jaws 6.

None of that matters anymore.

I don't use jaws, I don't use such an outdated crappy office and windows combo anymore.

I have training for my keynote.

All of it is totally crap, I did most of my stuff myself.

I admit it was good at that time but its not current.

Training is fine especially if you get it but you would have to train yearly to stay updated.

On 9/28/2018 6:35 AM, Ervin, Glenn wrote:
Gene,
The level of training you are referring to is either unaffordable on their limited income, or beyond their interest level.
Remember, even the average requirements of using a screenreader is more than most sighted folks would learn to use the computer.
If they cannot touch what they want or click on it with a mouse, it is beyond what the majority of sighted folks would be willing to learn, and why should the Blind be any different?
We are forced to learn stuff that many would not even consider if they did not have to.
Believe me, I’m in the real world seeing newly Blinded folks all the time, and only the most highly motivated of them are interested in learning to use a screenreader.
I find it disappointing, but that is the truth.
Glenn