Re: finding a message using gmail on the site

Rosemarie Chavarria

In Jaws it's called forms mode.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of √ėyvind Lode
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 12:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] finding a message using gmail on the site

Hi:

Use the search within gmail.
Press the / (slash) key to quickly goto search and use search operators to perform simple or more advanced searches.
To be able to use shortcut commands like / (slash) etc you need to be in focus mode (NVDA).
I don't remember what this mode is called in JAWS but I believe one just disables the virtual cursor.

On 1 June 2016 at 04:05, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:
Hi list. How does one find a certain message on the gmail site? When
I go there. I just delete all the ones on the server. I have gmail
connected to my outlook. Disregard the last message I sent.