From Clare

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Giles Turnbull
Sent: vendredi 28 septembre 2018 16:20
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] closing the NVDA About window

Hi All,

I was just looking in the About window to see which version of NVDA I have installed, and it is 2018.3.2 ... now I know that I am unable to close that About dialogue!

Presing Escape, Alt+F4 produce no results, and tabbing around finds no close button!

I think I remember something similar happning with configuration windows back in NVDA 2017, so wonder if it might be related ... is anybody else experienceing this?

Thanks,

Giles