Re: NVDA and Focus Blue 5th

E.T.

You are correct, it is actually the Mac that sees the USB connection. But. When I connect the display it shows up in Device Manager as working properly. VMware Fusion and yes the USB connection is checked and is set to connect to Windows.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 9/28/2018 7:04 PM, Rob Hudson wrote:
E.T. via Groups.Io <ancient.aliens=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I've installed the Freedom Scientific USB driver and have confirmed
its installed by going into Device Manager with the display connected to
USB. The braille display shows its connected to USB. But NVDA is NOT
seeing this display.
When you say that the display is being shown as connected via USB, are you sure it is actually connected to the VM. What virtualization software are you running? Most virtualization software will have a menu where various removable devices are shown as connected to guest or host. Make sure your Focus is connected to guest.