Re: NVDA Remote add-on 2.2: compatible with NVDA 2018.3,Joseph Lee's patch to go away on October 3rd

hi joseph.
i wanted to appreciate you for this great news and nvda remote authors as well.
today, i downloaded nvda remote 2.2 and shared it with my iranian
friends in our website.
one question, does your version of nvda remote support previous
versions of nvda or not?
thanks all of you for your great work and Allah bless you all!

On 9/29/18, abdul muhamin <abdulmuhamin600@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi joseph. Its very nice that finally the remote addon is now compatible
with NVDA2018.3! and up

Regards,
Abdulmuhamin,
Chief content officer at